Prefinished Haida Wavy Edge Cedar Siding
Haida wavy edge cedar siding is a great way to achieve a rustic look for your new custom home or remodel. Also known as Haida Skirl, this product is a beveled siding product with a unique wavy edge that is manually produced from select Western Red Cedar. Once installed the wavy edge produces a beautiful deep shadow line that is not available with any other siding profile. The rough sawn face allows the natural beauty and warmth of the wood grain to be seen and takes a high-quality stain very well.
15/16" (Thick) x 10" (Wide) or 15/16" (Thick) x 12" (Wide) (Nominal Size)
Lengths: 3'-20' random lengths only
Wavy Edge Cedar siding can be Prefinished (factory finished) with several different finishes including: Primer (to be top coated in the field), stained, or primed and top coated with a solid color paint. All finishes will be applied to all six sides (face, back, edges, and sides - also known as back priming). When it comes to color choice, you can choose from one of our colors shown below or have us apply a custom stain color of your choice. All products are finished to order to ensure you get the best finished product possible.
Benefits of Prefinishing
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on-site to cover factory primed boards.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year-round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- Instant UV and Moisture Protection
- No Lap Marks
- No Streaking
- No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Drips
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Six Sided Protection
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation