Prefinished Allura Fiber Cement Siding
Allura Fiber Cement siding products are a great choice for either a new custom home or remodel. If you prefer the look of a traditional lap siding, you have the choice of a smooth or cedar texture. With six different widths to choose from you can choose the look that you want. If you prefer the look of board and batten siding you will want to see the Panel Siding options. Allura Panels come in Smooth, Cedar or Stucco textures. Plycem trim boards complete the board and batten design and are available in a wide variety of sizes. Allura Shake Panels are available in staggered or straight edge design. They look great whether used in accent area (gable area) or as the full siding design. Trim and Soffit products complete the exterior design. Allura fiber cement products will resist damage from hail or termite attacks, will not rot. They remain non-combustible and are suitable in both hot and cold climates. All fiber cement products are low maintenance when compared to natural wood siding.
We take the factory primed Allura siding products and factory finish them with a custom stain or solid color to fit your vision for your custom home. The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available. Our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty and can only be applied to the cedar textured products. Our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty and can be applied to any texture. The trim, soffit and fascia boards can be painted to match the lap siding color or you can choose a complementary color - the choice is up to you. All products are custom finished to your color specifications - made to order just for you.
Why You Should Prefinish Your New Siding
- Five-Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips, and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
Allura Warranty Information
Allura Siding / Plycem Trim Warranty
We highly recommend that all of these products be installed by a trained professional siding installer. As a reference for the builder/installer/architect and homeowner please see the Allura Installation Guide.
Allura Fiber Cement Video
Fiber Cement Products from Allura USA