Custom Prefinished James Hardie Siding
James Hardie fiber cement siding is available in several different styles and textures. HardiePlank® siding is designed for use as a traditional lap (horizontal) siding style while HardiePanel® is designed to be used as a vertical siding which is excellent for a board and batten type installation. HardieShingle® panels are perfect for adding a unique style to a gable area but can be used as an all-over siding style. HardieTrim® and HardieSoffit® products complete the look of your home and can be finished in the same color as the siding or prefinished in a complementary color.
We take the factory primed James Hardie lap siding boards and factory finish them with a custom stain or solid color to fit your vision for your custom home. The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available. Our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty and can only be applied to the cedar textured lap siding. Our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty and can be applied to any texture lap siding. The trim, soffit and fascia boards can be painted to match the lap siding color or you can choose a complementary color - the choice is up to you. All products are custom finished to your color specifications - made to order just for you.
Why You Should Prefinish Your James Hardie Siding
- Five-Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year-round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips, and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
James Hardie Warranty Information
James Hardie 30 Year Limited Warranty HZ10 - Materials Only (Finish not included)
We recommend that all James Hardie products should be installed by a professional and needs to be installed per the manufacturer's recommendations.
James Hardie Installation Guide HZ10 Zone
James Hardie Quick Start Guide HZ10 Zone
Custom prefinished HardieLap® Siding available in Solid or Stain Colors.
Custom prefinished HardiePanel® Siding available in Solid or Stain Colors.
Custom prefinished HardieShingle® Panels available in Solid or Stain Colors.
Custom prefinished Hardie Trim Boards available in Solid or Stain Colors.
Custom prefinished HardieSoffit® available in Solid or Stain Colors.