Beaded Bevel Siding Pattern 145
Pattern 145 is a custom siding pattern that is typically found on old historic homes (also known as bevel back siding). This unique custom pattern has the bevel cut on the backside of each board and allows more wood in contact with the wall. The bottom of each board has a beaded edge to give the siding a classic colonial look. Cypress wood can be custom milled to the Pattern 145 profile to create a beautiful timeless colonial bead exterior design.
1" x 8" (Nominal size) 3/4" x 7-1/4" (Actual)
Pattern 145 beaded bevel siding can be Prefinished (factory finished) with several different finishes including: Primer (to be top coated in the field), stained, or primed and top coated with a solid color paint. All finishes will be applied to all six sides (face, back, edges, and sides - also known as back priming). When it comes to color choice, you can choose from one of our colors shown below or ask us about our custom color options.
Benefits of Prefinishing
Color Images Coming Soon!
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on-site to cover factory primed boards.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year-round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- Instant UV and Moisture Protection
- No Lap Marks
- No Streaking
- No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Drips
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Six Sided Protection
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation