Prefinished Plycem Fiber Cement Trim and Fascia
Allura cedar texture lap siding is manufactured to look like real wood siding with a unique cedar texture that will give your home a classic look. If you prefer a smooth lap siding, Allura has you covered as well. All lap siding products come in 12 foot lengths with a 5-16" thickness and are virtually maintenance free. Allura designed and tested these products to withstand hurricane force winds.
Reversible (Smooth one Side Cedar Texture on Reverse)
- 4/4 x 2" (1-1/2") x 12'
- 4/4 x 3" (2-1/2") x 12'
- 4/4 x 4" x 12'
- 4/4 x 6" x 12'
- 4/4 x 8" x 12'
- 4/4 x 10" x 12'
- 4/4 x 12" x 12'
- 5/4 x 3" x 12'
- 5/4 x 4" x 12'
- 5/4 x 5" x 12'
- 5/4 x 6" x 12'
- 5/4 x 8" x 12'
- 5/4 x 10" x 12'
- 5/4 x 12" x 12'
We take the factory primed Plycem/Allura trim and fascia boards and factory finish them with a custom stain or solid color to fit your vision for your custom home. The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available. Our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty and can only be applied to the cedar textured trim boards. Our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty and can be applied to any texture trim board. All products are custom finished to your color specifications - made to order just for you.
Why You Should Prefinish Your Plycem Trim
- Five Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
Allura Warranty Information
Allura 50 Year Transferable Limited Product Warranty
We highly recommend that all of these products be installed by a trained professional siding installer. As a reference for the builder/installer/architect and homeowner please see the Allura Installation Guide.