Prefinished KWP Eco-Side Siding Products
KWP Siding Products are quality engineered wood siding products made of 100% pre-consumer recycled content. Eco-side products are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and can contribute points to LEED projects. FSC certified means that the wood used in the manufacturing of these products is harvested from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable.
Eco-side products are resistant to damage, rotting, cracking, and splitting. Most product profiles including lap, trim, and soffit are manufactured in 12-foot lengths. These products are lighter than fiber cement making them easier to handle on the job site and do not require special tools to cut during installation.
The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom solid colors are available upon request. Our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty while our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty. If you would like to mix colors where the siding is one color and the trim, soffit, and fascia boards are another we can do that as well. Prefinished products eliminate the need for on-site painting. The choice is yours and all jobs are made to order just for you.
- Woodgrain and Smooth Lap Siding perfect for vertical siding applications.
- Woodgrain Panels can be used for creating a great looking board and batten siding design
- Hampton straight or Woodbury staggered shake panels provide a real wood look without all the maintenance
- Woodgrain Vented and Solid Soffit
- Woodgrain Trim available in 3/4" and 5/4" thicknesses
- Woodgrain Mitred Outside Corners make installing corners easy as they are a one-piece product that won’t crack or split
Why You Should Prefinish Your New KWP Siding
- Five Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturer's requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year-round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips, and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
KWP Products 50 Year Limited Warranty on the Substrate
KWP Eco-side Lap Siding Installation Instructions