Prefinished Natural Interior Wood Ceiling and Wall Boards
Whether you're building a new home or renovating your current home, our ceiling and wall boards are a great way to achieve a high end custom look. All of our products start with real Cedar, Cypress, Southern Yellow Pine or Spruce boards and then they are factory finished to your choice of color. You have a wide variety of finishes to choose from starting with a clear poly application that allows the wood to maintain a truly natural look. If you prefer a different color, we can apply a semi-transparent stain on the wood and top it with 2 coats of poly for a rich finish that is well protected. Looking for a white-wash or perhaps a barnboard rustic finish for a certain room? We can do that as well. All of our boards are available as a shiplap or tongue and groove design for easy installation. All of our finishes are machine applied to all six sides of each board in our climate controlled facility. One side of the board will be sacrificial and that side gets installed against the studs or existing wallboard. Touch up paint is included with each job so that any cuts made during installation can be sealed to protect the wood from moisture absorption. The colors shown below are just a sample of our most popular colors. If you don't see a color that you like please call us for custom stain options.
Wood Species and Grades Available:
- Cedar - Select Tight Knot
- Cypress - #2 Common or Select Grade
- Southern Yellow Pine - C&Better Grade
- Spruce - Premium #2 Grade
Why You Should Prefinish Your Wall and Ceiling Boards
- Six-Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges for a uniform finish.
- Instant Appeal - As the material is installed you can see the project come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive to finish the project.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips, and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- The material is dry prior to installation