Bevel Back Pattern 143 Siding
Bevel back lap siding is very similar to traditional bevel siding except it has a bevel on the backside of each board to maximize contact with the exterior wall. This historic siding profile creates a deep shadow line for a unique look much like plank or clapboard siding.
1 x 6 or 1 x 8 nominal sizes are available in random lengths only. Please call for availability.
Bevel Back lap siding can be Prefinished (factory finished) with several different finishes including primer (to be top coated in the field), stained, or primed and top coated with solid color paint. All finishes will be applied to all six sides (face, back, edges, and sides - also known as back priming). When it comes to color choice, you can choose from one of our colors shown below or ask us about our custom color options.
Benefits of Prefinishing
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on-site to cover factory primed boards.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year-round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- Instant UV and Moisture Protection
- No Lap Marks
- No Streaking
- No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Drips
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Six Sided Protection
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation