Custom Prefinished Fiber Cement Siding
Having your new fiber cement siding (also known as concrete siding, concrete fiber board, cementitious board siding and, concrete fiber siding) prefinished (factory pre painted) offers a number of benefits not only for the homeowner but the builder as well.
First of all, we offer a wider variety of color choices from beautiful timeless solid colors to natural stain colors that enhance the cedar texture of the siding so it looks like real wood. Because we apply these finishes to the material when they are laying flat you don't end up with runs, drips, and lap (brush) marks.
Pre-finishing is available all year round and because we are painting inside a climate controlled building, poor weather such as rain or snow rarely slows us down.
What you get is a high quality factory machine applied finish applied to the face, edges, and sides dry and ready to install. No more taping off the windows, doors, and delicate details to protect them from overspray. The job site stays cleaner and there is minimal clean up on site.
The only painting that will need to be done is the sealing of end cuts, covering nail heads and any minor touch up needed after installation. Touch up paint is included with each job.
The colors shown below are our most popular solid and stain colors for fiber cement siding but you are not limited to these color options. All of our products are made to order so using a custom color from any paint manufacturer is possible.
When it comes to solid colors, we have a great selection of timeless, historic, and popular options. Your color options are not limited to the ones listed here on our website. Since all of our products are finished to order, we can apply almost any color from any paint manufacturer that you desire. All of our solid colors have a rich satin finish and come with a 25-year limited warranty.
Our stain colors are an excellent way to get fiber cement to look like wood. With 15 or more colors to choose from, we are sure one of them will be a perfect match for your project. The finish carries a 15-year limited warranty.
If you would like to mix colors where the siding is one color and the trim, soffit, and fascia boards are another we can do that as well.
Why You Should Pre-finish Your Fiber Cement Siding:
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions.
- Pre-Finishing is available year-round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- Instant UV and Moisture Protection
- No Lap Marks
- No Streaking
- No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Drips
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Five Sided Protection (Front, Edges, and Ends)
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
- Coating Warranties are Available