Prefinished Fiber Cement Siding
Having your siding prefinished (factory finished) offers a number of benefits not only for the homeowner but the builder as well. First of all, we offer a wider variety of color choices from beautiful timeless solid colors to stain colors that enhance the cedar texture of the siding so it looks like real wood. Because we apply these finishes to the material when they are laying flat you don't end up with runs, drips, and lap (brush) marks. Pre-finishing is available all year round and because we are painting inside a 42,000 square foot building, you don't have to worry about rain or snow slowing you down. Your material will arrive already painted on all five sides, dry and ready to install. No more taping off the windows, doors and delicate details to protect them from overspray. The job site stays cleaner and there is minimal clean up on site. The only painting that will need to be done is the sealing of end cuts, covering nail heads and any minor touch up needed after installation.
We take these high-quality siding products and factory finish them with a custom stain or solid color to fit your vision for your custom home. The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available. Our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty while our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty. If you would like to mix colors where the siding is one color and the trim, soffit and fascia boards are another we can do that as well. The choice is totally yours and all products are made to order just for you.
Why You Should Pre-finish Your Fiber Cement Siding:
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions.
- Pre-Finishing is available year-round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- Instant UV and Moisture Protection
- No Lap Marks
- No Streaking
- No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Drips
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Five Sided Protection (Front, Edges, and Ends)
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
- Coating Warranties are Available