Prefinished Allura Fiber Cement Lap Siding
Allura lap siding is a fiber cement product that is manufactured in six different widths. This allows you to choose the board exposure size that best fits your custom home. For example, many of today’s new homes use an 8-¼” width lap product versus a New England style home that may use a 5-¼” or 6-¼” for a narrower lap siding appearance.
Two textures are available for the lap siding products; traditional cedar or smooth. Allura’s cedar lap siding is made to look like real wood siding with a unique deep grain texture that will give your home a traditional cedar lap siding look. Allura’s smooth lap siding provides a clean classic look that is sure to provide outstanding curb appeal.
All lap siding products come in 12-foot lengths with a 5/16" thickness and are virtually maintenance-free. Allura designed and tested these products to withstand hurricane-force winds.
Sizes Available and Coverage
Cedar Texture or Smooth Lap Siding
- 5-1/4" - 25 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 6-1/4" - 20 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 7-1/4" - 17 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 8-1/4" - 15 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 9-1/4" - 12.5 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 12" - 9.3 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
Allura Lap Siding Color Options
We take the factory primed Allura lap siding boards and factory finish them with a custom stain or solid color. The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available.
Our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty and can be applied to any texture lap siding. Because all of our products are finished to order and not made to stock, custom colors are available upon request. Solid colors can be applied to traditional cedar texture or smooth products.
Our stain colors are unique premium finishes that can make fiber cement look like wood siding. These stain finishes carry a 15-year limited warranty. These special colors are not achieved using a traditional stain but are achieved through a proprietary multi-coat process using manufacturer approved coatings. The stain colors can only be applied to cedar textured products.
The trim, soffit, and fascia boards can be painted to match the lap siding color or you can choose a complementary color - the choice is up to you. All products are custom finished to your color specifications - made to order just for you.
Why You Should Prefinish Your Allura Lap Siding
- Five-Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturer's requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year-round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips, and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
Allura Lap Siding Warranty Information
Allura 50 Year Limited Product Warranty
Allura Lap Siding Installation Instructions
We highly recommend that all of these products be installed by a trained professional siding installer. As a reference for the builder/installer/architect and homeowner please see the Allura Installation Guide.