Prefinished Allura Vertical Panel Siding
Allura fiber cement vertical siding panels come in four different textures including Traditional Cedar, Smooth, Stucco and Rustic 8" On Center Grooved. These panels are perfect for creating a board and batten look when paired up with Plycem batten strips. The cedar texture panel is manufactured to look like real wood siding with a unique cedar texture that will give your home a classic look. If you prefer a smooth look you can do that as well and match the panels with smooth batten strips. The 8" on center Grooved panels have the same rich cedar texture as the traditional Cedar panels but with a distinctive groove that repeats every 8" to give a reverse board and batten appearance. These products come in three different lengths but please call for availability as some are sizes are special order only. These vertical siding panels can be used for overhead details. For more information see the Allura Installation Guide listed below.
Sizes Available and Coverage
Traditional Cedar, Smooth, Stucco and Rustic 8" OC Grooved coverage chart.
- 4 ft x 8 ft - 3.2 Panels Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 4 ft x 9 ft - 2.8 Panels Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 4 ft x 10 ft - 2.5 Panels Per 100 Sq/Ft
The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available. Our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty while our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty. If you would like to mix colors where the siding is one color and the trim, soffit and fascia boards are another we can do that as well. The choice is yours and all jobs are made to order just for you.
Why You Should Prefinish Your New Allura Panel Siding
- Five Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
Allura Warranty Information
Allura 50 Year Limited Product Warranty
We highly recommend that all of these products be installed by a trained professional siding installer. As a reference for the builder/installer/architect and homeowner please see the Allura Installation Guide.