Prefinished LP SmartSide® Engineered Wood Lap Siding
If you're looking for a siding product that has the look of real cedar and durable without the maintenance of real wood then LP SmartSide® is a great option. One of the best features of this product is that it comes in 16-foot lengths versus the traditional 12-foot lengths of fiber cement products. What this means is that there should be fewer seams on the house giving a cleaner overall look to the home and in some cases can speed up the installation time. Available in three different textures including smooth, cedar and colonial bead and all three textures can be prefinished in any custom solid color you can imagine. These products are resistant to fungal decay and pests as they have all been treated to the core with LP's proprietary SmartGuard® process.
The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available. Our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty while our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty. If you would like to mix colors where the siding is one color and the trim, soffit and fascia boards are another we can do that as well. The choice is yours and all jobs are made to order just for you.
Sizes Available / Coverage Information
Smooth, Cedar or Colonial Bead Texture
LP SmartSide® Coverage Chart
- 6" - 16 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 8" - 11 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 12" - 7 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
Why You Should Prefinish Your New LP Siding
- Five Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
LP SmartSide® Warranty Information
LP SmartSide® Warranty (English)
LP SmartSide® Warranty (Spanish)
We highly recommend that all of these products be installed by a trained professional siding installer. As a reference for the builder/installer/architect and homeowner please see the following:
LP SmartSide® Strand Lap Siding - Series 38 and 76 English
LP SmartSide® Strand Lap Siding - Series 38 and 76 Spanish