Prefinished LP SmartSide® Engineered Wood Lap Siding
If you're looking for a siding product that has the look of real cedar and durable without the maintenance of real wood then LP SmartSide® is a great option. One of the best features of this product is that it comes in 16-foot lengths versus the traditional 12-foot lengths of fiber cement products. What this means is that there should be fewer seams on the house giving a cleaner overall look to the home and in some cases can speed up the installation time. Available in two different textures smooth and cedar. These products are resistant to fungal decay and pests as they have all been treated to the core with LP's proprietary SmartGuard® process.
The colors shown below are our most popular colors. We offer a wide variety of timeless, historic, and popular solid exterior colors all with a 25-year limited warranty. If you're looking for something that is a little more custom we do have the capability of applying a stain-like finish that will make the siding look like real wood (read our blog post on Can LP SmartSide be stained). All of our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty. You also have the freedom to prefinish the siding in one color and have the trim, soffit, and fascia boards finished in a different color. All of our products are custom finished to order just for you. Custom colors are available as well - the choice is yours.
Sizes Available / Coverage Information
Smooth, Cedar or Colonial Bead Texture
LP SmartSide® Coverage Chart
- 6" - 16 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 8" - 11 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 12" - 7 Boards Per 100 Sq/Ft
Why You Should Prefinish Your New LP Siding
- Five Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
LP SmartSide® Trim and Siding Warranty Information
LP SmartSide® Trim and Siding Limited Warranty
LP SmartSide Strand Lap Siding Installation Instructions
We highly recommend that all of these products be installed by a trained professional siding installer. As a reference for the builder/installer/architect and homeowner please see the following:
LP SmartSide® Trim and Siding