Prefinished HardiePanel® Vertical Siding
James Hardie HardiePanel® Vertical siding is available in several different sizes and textures. Select Cedarmill® has a cedar texture that looks like real cedar with a tight grain design that looks great with a solid or stain finish. The smooth texture product has a flat (no-grain) texture and can be prefinished in almost any solid color you can imagine. If you prefer the look of Stucco, panels are available with this texture and look great with a solid color finish. The Sierra 8 panels have a cedar texture similar to the Cedarmill® panels but have a groove running the length of the panel which repeats every 8" on center (very similar to a T-111 siding pattern). All panel vertical siding products come in 8 foot, 9 foot (typically special order items) or 10-foot lengths with a 5/16" thickness and are virtually maintenance free.
Sizes Available and Coverage
Select Cedarmill®, Smooth, Stucco and Sierra 8 coverage chart.
- 4 ft x 8 ft - 3.2 Panels Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 4 ft x 9 ft - 2.8 Panels Per 100 Sq/Ft
- 4 ft x 10 ft - 2.5 Panels Per 100 Sq/Ft
The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available. Our stain colors carry a 15-year limited warranty while our custom solid colors have a 25-year limited warranty. If you would like to mix colors where the siding is one color and the trim, soffit and fascia boards are another we can do that as well. The choice is yours and all jobs are made to order just for you.
Why You Should Prefinish Your New Panel Siding
- Five Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation
James Hardie Warranty Information
James Hardie 30 Year Limited Warranty HZ10
James Hardie 30 Year Limited Warranty HZ5
We highly recommend that all of these products be installed by a trained professional siding installer. As a reference for the builder/installer/architect and homeowner please see the James Hardie Shingle Installation Guide HZ10
James Hardie Shingle Installation Guide HZ5.