Prefinished Tongue and Groove Boards
Our prefinished tongue and groove boards are perfect for horizontal or vertical applications on either an interior ceiling or wall. All products are solid wood (not finger-joint material) and will have a consistent finish from one end of the board to the other. All products are coated on all six sides (face, back, edges and ends). Note: All of the products listed on this page are prefinished for interior use only. The stains and polyurethane coatings are all approved for use indoors and should not be installed where they will be exposed to direct sunlight or moisture and severe temperature changes. For Exterior Siding applications see our Tongue and Groove Siding Page and for products designed to be used on covered porches please see our Porch Ceiling page.
All profiles and species are available as primed so you can have the topcoat color applied after it is installed as an option. You also have the option of having the natural wood show but protected with a polyurethane clear satin finish. All of our stain products are semi-transparent so it allows the natural beauty of the wood to be seen but with a different wood tint. If you prefer to have any of these products primed and painted a solid color we can do that as well. If you don't see a color that you like on this page please give us a call as custom colors are available.
Cedar, Cypress, Spruce, Southern Yellow Pine, Poplar
Tongue and Groove Profiles
V-Joint, Edge and Center Bead, Square Edge and, Nickel Gap
Benefits to Prefinishing Tongue and Groove Interior Boards
- Six Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply stain or paint to all six sides of the wood which is the best way to protect natural wood not only for UV protection but also for moisture protection.
- Instant project appeal - As the material is installed you can see the project come to life.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation