Prefinished Allura Shingle Panel Siding
Allura Shake Panels are a great way to make your home look like a one of a kind custom home. The deep wood grain texture makes these panels look like real wood without all the hassle of real wood shingles. Allura shake panels are available in three different configurations Perfection Shingles, Random Square Straight Edge and Random Square Staggered Edge. No matter what your style, Allura has you covered and best of all we can prefinish these panels for you in any color you desire which will give you a true custom home.
Prefinishing means that we take the beauty of either one of these panels and apply a solid color or one of our custom stain colors in our 40,000 square foot facility before they are shipped to the job site. The prefinishing process will ensure that all five sides (Front and all four edges) are coated to protect the material from moisture and harmful UV rays. When factory finished, there are no runs, drips or shrink lines and the finish is consistent from one panel to the next.
Allura Warranty Information
Allura Siding / Plycem Trim Warranty
We highly recommend that all of these products be installed by a trained professional siding installer. As a reference for the builder/installer/architect and homeowner please see the Allura Installation Guide.
Panel Styles and Sizes Available:
- Perfection Shingles - 8-1/4" x 12' (Installed with 7" exposure)
- Random Square Straight Edge - 12" x 48" (5" Exposure) and 16" x 48" (7" Exposure)
- Random Square Staggered Edge - 16" x 48" (7" Exposure)
We take these high quality shingle panels and factory finish them with a custom stain or solid color to fit your vision for your custom home. The colors shown below are our most popular colors and custom colors are available. Our stain colors carry a 15 year limited warranty while our custom solid colors have a 25 year limited warranty. If you would like to mix colors where the siding is one color and the trim, soffit and fascia boards are another we can do that as well. The choice is yours and all jobs are made to order just for you.
Why You Should Prefinish Your Shingle Panel Siding
- Five Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation