Prefinished Allura Shingle Panel Siding
Allura Shake Panels are a great way to make your home look like a one of a kind custom home. The deep wood grain texture makes these panels look like real wood without all the hassle of real wood shingles. Allura shake panels are available in three different configurations Perfection Shingles, Random Square Straight Edge and Random Square Staggered Edge. No matter what your style, Allura has you covered and best of all we can prefinish these panels for you in any color you desire which will give you a true custom home.
Prefinishing means that we take the beauty of either one of these panels and apply a solid color or one of our custom stain colors in our 40,000 square foot facility before they are shipped to the job site. The prefinishing process will ensure that all five sides (Front and all four edges) are coated to protect the material from moisture and harmful UV rays. When factory finished, there are no runs, drips or shrink lines and the finish is consistent from one panel to the next.
Panel Styles and Sizes Available:
Perfection Shingles - 8-1/4" x 12' (Installed with 7" exposure)
Random Square Straight Edge - 12" x 48" (5" Exposure) and 16" x 48" (7" Exposure)
Random Square Staggered Edge - 16" x 48" (7" Exposure)
Benefits to pre-finishing natural wood siding:
- Five Sided Protection - our process allows us to apply paint to the front and all edges (per manufacturers requirements) for a uniform finish.
- Instant Curb Appeal - As the siding is installed you can see the house come to life as there is no waiting for a painter to arrive on site.
- No Weather Delays - No weather delays due to poor weather conditions that prohibit a painter from applying the final color coat.
- Pre-Finishing is available year round - Our facility is climate controlled and machines run all 12 months.
- No Streaking, No Runs, No Drips and No Shrink Lines
- No Overspray or Environmental Issues at the job site.
- Cost Savings vs. Field Painting
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each panel/board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Material is dry prior to installation